Thursday, April 30, 2009

AHAA!


I am finally done! You do not know how ready I was to be done with these! (it was more than a little bit ready)
The AP concentration is finished (I'll probably do some tweaking before sending it off, but for the most part, it's DONE) !
So I'm free to draw/paint whatever i want...i'm thinking some bright pasteliness to make up for this coffee stained parchment overload..
anyways, the only thing left to do now is GRADUATE!
...not that finals will be a total cakewalk... ^_^;

2 comments:

  1. It's so amazing to see some new work from you! It's been forever since I've had that chance and I see you delivered 10000%! This is outstanding work, each and every one. Though the first of the new batch is a little fuzzy to see towards the bottom it does not take away from the old, fable feel it has.

    It's a formula that works for you without a doubt. Your work is full of emotion and it's complete, Your style I dare say is near perfection.

    I can't recall if I told you about this artist, but I think he or she (I can't figure what the devil they are seeing as the artist has been ever so clever about hiding their gender and face):

    http://fscwasteland.net/

    The only thing I'd like to see from your work further down the road is perhaps different shades (but not to many, as I love the style and color you have amassed now).

    Happy trails good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thankyou so much!
    I'm think I still have a long way to go, but its gonna be fun trying different things and workin on what i've got now.
    I don't think i've heard about that artist before but I'll check them out now!
    Have fun ^_~

    ReplyDelete